Our recruiting team knows that the success of our company comes from the successful recruiting of personal to meet the needs of our customers. Our personal is our greatest asset. Our recruiting team has the experience and the knowledge, to place you in a successful environment. We will ensure you of quality home-time when you want it, we will provide you with the tools and support that a business person such as yourself will need. All we require is the commitment to partner with us and provide our customers with the finest transportation services available.
We are hiring Owner Operators! You, as an Owner Operator, have ability to build your own small fleets and maximize your profits with us!
- We offer top pay in the industry!
- Successful and friendly working environment.
- Dedicated dispatch.
- SOLO - $5,000-$8,000 gross per week.
- TEAMS - $12,000-$15,000 gross per week.
- 2012-2018 well maintained dryvan trailers.
- Weekly settlements.
- Weekly load reports.
- Weekly Direct deposits.
- Running in the Midwest, Central, South and South-East. (No CA, OR)
- Clean inspection bonus.
- Electronic billing via cellphone app - Camscanner. No wasting time stopping and faxing/mailing paperwork!
- Must have at least 2 years verifyable OTR experience.
- Must be able to pass DOT drug screen.
- No more than two moving violations in past 2 years.
- No Felony convictions last 15 years.
- No drug convictions last 15 years.
- No preventable accidents last 5 years.
- No Serious Misdemeanor Convictions.
- No license suspensions over 30 days last 3 years.
- Tractors and trailers must be DOT compliant, safe and well maintained.
- Tractors can't have more than million miles. Unless you can provide paperwork for overhaul.
- Tractor age must be 2010 and up.
- ELD exempt trucks are acceptable.
There are two plans for owner operators:
1. 87% of gross.
- Insurance - $215/week.
- Trailers - $125-$180/week, includes trailer insurance.
- Trailer maintenance.
- IFTA - $35/week. (only the weeks you run)
- Occ Acc - $40/week.
- ELD - $360/year. (KeepTruckin')
1. 75% of gross.
- We maintain the trailer and cover your insurance.
- Must maintain great work performance.
To assure you a quick and easy hiring process, first we need the following:
- Application filled out (Online or hard copy).
- Picture/scan of driver license to be sent to email@example.com
You can also download application below.